A bay window is a combination of three or more individual windows fitted together, angling outwards beyond the building wall. Our bespoke timber bay windows create a real atmosphere in a room, allowing in maximum natural light and increasing the rooms living space. The windows that go together to form a 'bay' can be any window type required, such as casement windows or sash windows.
All our timber bay windows are created using only the highest quality materials and FSC approved timber to provide a truly exceptional final product ensuring your security, and a great looking window is professionally installed meeting all your requirements.
Our bespoke joinery service means if necessary we can match your new bay windows to existing mouldings, profiles, horns and the design of the rest of your doors and windows. We can even match the frame thickness of any original windows if required. We are also able to customise the design to fit any irregular or large space if.
Some of the key features of our bespoke bay timber windows include:
- Experienced bespoke design service
- Professional installation service
- Solid Accoya® timber, with a lifetime of 50 years, or any other FSC approved timber you desire
- Specialist glazing including: slimline double glazing for enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation
- High security hardware and locks
- Suited key options to reduce the number of keys
- Bespoke panelling and mouldings, hardware, glazing and paint choices
- Factory applied spray paint finish for low maintenance & quality finish
- Full weather protection to ensure longevity of your timber bay window
- Full perimeter draught proofing