Timber french doors
Our traditional timber French doors are an elegant solution for patios or balconies, combining bespoke design with quality insulation and market leading security features.
Bespoke internal wooden doors and French timber doors can be a remarkable feature in a property, elegantly dividing rooms or a making a statement as part of your decoration. Each timber French door we produce at Mk Complete Joinery Ltd is lovingly designed and expertly finished in our London workshop to ensure the exact quality finish you are looking for is achieved.
We produce beautiful, bespoke external and interior timber French doors for period, conservation and listed properties, built from a wide range of FSC approved timbers we only use the highest quality materials and can design and build your timber French doors according to the exact specifications of your property, matching every detail on your existing doors when a replacement is necessary or crafting something completely new and bespoke for you.
Traditionally French doors come in a number of standard designs opening inwards or outwards to suit any room.
With our bespoke timber French doors, you can always expect:
- Experienced bespoke design service
- Professional installation service
- Solid Accoya® timber, with a lifetime of 50 years, or any other FSC approved timber you desire
- Specialist glazing including: slimline double glazing for enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation
- High security hardware, with security hinge bolts and Era nightlatch and deadlock as standard
- Suited key options to reduce the number of keys
- Bespoke panelling and mouldings, hardware, glazing and paint choices
- Factory applied spray paint finish for low maintenance & quality finish
- Full weather protection to ensure longevity of your timber door
- Full perimeter draught proofing
- Solid long lasting hardwood sills
- High quality hinges & functional components